Seminars for groups, classes, retreats and conferences
The following files show the content of the seminars:
- Scripture Memory: A Scripture Memory Plan using 12 foundational scriptures with the focus on being Rooted & Grounded & Growing in Christ.
- Finishing Strong: A men's ministry that focuses on integrity, honesty, and sexual purity.
- The Balanced Life Concept: Growing in Christ in all areas of life - physically, mentally/emotionally, socially, spiritually.
- Basic Budgeting: Thriving, not just surviving - even on a micro budget.
- Growing Deeper & Getting Stronger: A primer for the believer to grow deeper and get stronger in Christ.
- Pre Marriage Preparation: Getting off on the right foot in marriage.
- Time Management: Making the most of the time.
- Why and How to Have a Quiet Time: Daily time with Christ - the key to a productive Christian life.
- Seven Church Audit: An examination of the seven churches of Revelation and God's admonition and advice to each one.
- Keeping the Honey in the Honeymoon: Growing, thriving and loving your spouse and marriage.
The seminars are presented in a multimedia presentation format. They can be adapted for presentation to Adult Sunday School classes or other group settings. For more information or to inquire about hosting a seminar please contact Rod Lawrence.